If you are using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 as a back end database for Skype for Business Server 2015 in Enterprise Edition , you should not apply this update herewith reason below:
Failed to setup database rtcxds" error when you upgrade the SQL Server 2008 R2 back-end database in Skype for Business Server 2015
More Info: Failed to setup database rtcxds
Improvements and fixes in the July 2018 update:
- 4133038 Skype for Business mobile clients can't be distinguished on CDR report if connection is internal or external
- 4100776 Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SP1 is available for the Back End servers of Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4339530 All the operations on Media processor are blocked in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4132309 Support End Meeting for Skype for Business on Mac in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4339526 Skype for Business on Mac should show the delegator's name for an incoming call in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4100774 Allow users who aren't Enterprise Voice enabled to configure delegates in Skype for Business on Mac
- 4090984 Can't receive notification email when a team-call group member answers your work calls
- 4078587 Voice settings are intermittently reset in Skype for Business on iOS and Android
- 4133039 Sudden loss of critical functionality after updating deployments that host high-volume conference scheduling applications in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4132305 Deleted conversation history persists in the Skype for Business on Mac client
- 4074760 LBR enabled PSTN call can be transferred to a non-LBR enabled user in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4132312 Enable Skype Meetings App to replace Skype for Business Web App in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4339527 "Server Error" occurs when sharing a PowerPoint presentation in Skype Meetings App in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4132310 RequireWIFIForIPAudio in mobility policy isn't applied for Skype for Business iOS and Android devices
- 4132313 Contact details aren't shown when searching a contact that's in a different domain in the Skype for Business mobile app
- 4339529 The "Call me at" feature doesn't redirect audio to a phone number in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4132303 Support anonymous PSTN callers to start a static meeting without an authenticated user in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4339523 A delegate can schedule meetings for a delegator from Outlook for Mac in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4132304 Display name of a federated contact can't be shown in contact list in Skype for Business mobile clients
- 4132314 "Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.Agents'" error when adding an RGS agent to a group via an Exchange distribution list
- 4102001 Event ID 32002 and 32007 when RGS crashes with the "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException" exception during announcement
- 4343079 Emergency call fails when E9-1-1 Notification URI distribution group size exceeds the limit in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4100777 Location configured on a subnet cannot be retrieved when making an E911 call from Skype for Business for Mac
- 4132315 Support VbSS for meetings hosted on Skype for Business Server 2015 for Skype for Business on Mac users
- 4132308 Event ID 20029 and Event ID 20028 are repeatedly logged in Skype for Business Front End servers
- 4102003 Skype for Business for Mac and Skype for Business mobile users can't call again a non-E.164 number that's saved in conversation history
- 4102002 Test-CsWebScheduler doesn't clean up the newly created meeting when verification is finished in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4102006 "Error creating procedure RtcResetAbAttributes" when running Install-CsDatabase for rtcab database in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4102007 Skype for Business on-premise user doesn't receive notification when added by a Skype user for a second time
- 4101088 Debug-csInterPoolReplication can't correct the pool ownership conflict if user's SIP URL has an apostrophe in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4100772 Skype for Business Server 2015 Management Pack for SCOM doesn't show a state for QoE views
- 4101086 "SELECT rights to dbo.Item is not present" error when running Invoke-CsPoolFailover and Invoke-CsPoolFailback cmdlets in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4100775 New trusted application endpoint is always assigned to default routing group in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4102004 "Response Group Configuration Tool Failure" error when creating or editing a response group workflow
- 4101087 User can't receive new incoming calls after you enable the Busy on Busy feature in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 4100773 Skype for Business Server 2015 Shared Line Appearance (SLA) can't forward calls to PSTN
- 4339521 High volume of conference entries created by a single user in Skype for Business Server 2015 slows down intra cluster data replication
- 4346673 Use Get/Set-CsAuthConfig cmdlet to manage Skype for Business Server 2015 authentication configuration
- 4456526 RtcSrv crashes in Director pools after installing the March 2018 cumulative update of Skype for Business Server 2015
Download is Here
How to install Skype for business CU07 on Stander Edition.
Step 1 : Download the above CU.
Step 2 : Download MS.Net 4.5.2 and apply this update.
Once above is download on local machine you need to install .Net and reboot your server.
CU 07 Installation Steps:
Step 1 : Stop-Cswindowservice.
Step 2 : Run The CU setup (Run as Administrator) and Click on Install Update.
Step 3 : Reboot the server.
Step 4 : Install-Csdatabase.
Install-CsDatabase -Update -LocalDatabases
Step 5: Run-Bootstrap to cross verify.
Step 6: Check the Skype for business version.
Get-CsServerPatchVersion | ft -AutoSize